jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How to keep the hubcore and hubber score stable?

1. PierrePierre profile image61
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

As recently being busy in study, I don't have enough time to write new hubs. So what can I do to keep my hub score and the author score not drop? Thank you!

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just don't worry about it.

I have secondary accounts which have no activity except for publishing the occasional hub and some sit in the high 80s and low 90s for HubberScore.

1. PierrePierre profile image61
        PierrePierreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you darkside!

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just write good content hubs and participate in forum,question,answers section and all other events in hubpages

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

No problem. HubPages has been designed so that you can take a break without getting penalized. Your hubs will hopefully still be getting traffic, so their scores should not decline because of your inactivity. Your author score, which is modest, should hopefully not fall below 75. If you can log onto your account and be a bit active from time to time, that does help your author score, but no big deal.

3. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I can remember Marisa saying this.  She had gone off and left her account - nearly forgetting about it - came back and found that her articles had matured and done well!  Taking a break is ok, so dont worry.  Like what WE says, as long as you remain above 75, you will be fine.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubscore

1. Sekharg profile image70
      Sekhargposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"Like what WE says, as long as you remain above 75, you will be fine"

Why 75?

Is there any significance?

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Once the author score falls below 75, all outbound links become no-follow.

4. PierrePierre profile image61
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

Thank you all!

5. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

I went on a 10 vacation with no electronics.   When I came back I had a higher score.  Don't worry about it.

working