jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I check my "Hubpage" ranking?

1. sunilmuse profile image60
    sunilmuseposted 6 years ago

Hi guys,

I've recently published a few hubs but getting inconsistent rankings when I manually check them in Google..

Is there a rank checking software that can accurately score Hubpage rankings in Google?

Many thanks.

Sunil.

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

How are you currently checking for their ranking?

1. sunilmuse profile image60
      sunilmuseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm typing in the relevant keyword phrase into Google which brings up the search results and shows me where my hubs rank, if at all..

The problem I'm having is that I'm appearing at number 1 in Google when I search it on my PC..but at number 26 (or not at all) on other computers..

I am confused so would like to know....

Is there a rank checking software that can accurately give the Google ranking for Hubpages?

Thanks.

PS: I have tried Rank Checker...which for some reason doesn't allow searches for hubpage rankings

3. web file backup profile image59
    web file backupposted 6 years ago

Hi sunilmuse,

You can install SeoQuake plugin to figure out page rank. I noticed that most hubs are not ranked. It takes time for Google to rank a page.
    Ranking contributes to your position in search results but it does not determine it. The difference in positions is because Google customizes the search results depending on your search history. Other computers are likely to give more accurate results - sorry if this is disappointing.

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Are you logged in to any Google sites (Adsense, Gmail, Analytics, etc) when you are checking the results?

5. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

You need to go into your google settings and remove any personalisation of searches, uncheck collect history and anything else that allows google to save your search behaviour.

Here's how: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/ … swer=54048

Plus as darkside says, make sure you are signed out of your google account.

working