jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

My Hub is flagged

1. Suthej profile image62
    Suthejposted 6 years ago

I am a big fan of hubpages.I do connect to lot of people from hubpages.My hub Provillus Reviews is flagged as duplicate and not published.Initially there were two hubs.But now one is deleted and for other I have written my own review.There is only one link.

It would be very helpful if flag is removed.

1. anime_nanet profile image60
      anime_nanetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Iwant to be flagged but no one flags me!

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the bold type is from FAQ. If you just recently deleted the other hub, it may take them a few days. if after that it's still there, you can contact them.

If your Hub has been moderated for a rule violation, and you have taken the necessary steps to bring it into compliance, you can submit it for republication using the button on the hub itself. It may take up to 72 hours for your hub to be republished. Please be patient.

3. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So if you are saying that you originally published one hub, then unpublished and copy and pasted to another - the HP system, therefore, hasnt caught up with itself.  This means that the first hub has not been fully deleted and the duplication has overlapped, creating an duplicate message.

If this is what you mean, then time will sort this out and dont worry!

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

If you have a hub that has been flagged as "duplicate" it only means that there is a good portion of the hub is somewhere else on the Internet and older than your published hub.

Apparently, your hub has less original content and more duplicated content. Therefore it's been flagged. It does not need to be unpublished, but does need to be edited or modified, so the duplicate tag goes away.

1. Silva Hayes profile image94
      Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago

I prepared a page including photo and text and then tried to publish.  It hung up and "Loading" blinked for a long long time.  It published without any content, just a title, and it was flagged.  I think it was flagged only because it had no content. 

I then tried to delete it and re-publish and the same thing happened again, so now I have two empty pages out there.  Waiting for problem to be resolved.

1. Silva Hayes profile image94
        Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Also, meant to add, when I try to publish, where the three buttons are that say "Preview" "Publish" and "Done Editing" the Preview button is highlighted and I can't successfully click on Publish or Done Editing.  When I do click on Publish, the Preview button remains highlighted.