jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

My photos?

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image70
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

So I was on My Account today and noticed the My Photos beta under url trackers. What is this all about?

1. lxxy profile image60
      lxxyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

NEW FEATURES!
      I'm sure there will be or has already been a forum post about it.

It appears to be a digital photo locker and mechanism for sorting and finding them..

2. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago
    1. PaulaHenry1 profile image70
      PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks much!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

If you look at it you will see it has all the pictures you have added to your hubs.

4. hubber-2009 profile image53
    hubber-2009posted 6 years ago

How do you like the recent changes made by Hubpages regarding the My photos (photo gallery)?

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love this, you can have all your photos in one place and just pick them out from there.  Once we write the descriptions it will be really handy I guess.
      Have to learn more about how this works though!  smile

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I just went through most of the photos. However, I found that it even includes photos I was told I could not put in my hubs. hmm

I'm not sure it's useful. hmm

6. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Can we edit the "my photos" - I have 2909 - way too many - would love to have the horizontal lines that I use so often ...most of the other photos are one time use only for me.

If I could make briefcase of just what I need - only 4 or 5 - not the entire 2,909!

7. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

seems they just gave access to the server files your accounts have been making all along - I wouldnt expect it to turn into an online photo album for yourself.

If you uploaded it, it has been saved, its quite a jump to think anyone would have time to sort through users photos and delete anything or reorganize.

8. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Just a test? lol

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3861210_f248.jpg

I am testing if I can post a picture directly from that position.

9. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

If you move your mouse over it...you can delete it/remove it from the gallery, upload it to user profile or insert it to a hub.

Not to mention, you can label and move it to an album. hmm

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah-- so much easier when you know how to use it, eh?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes Rochelle, it is best to test things that are new, so working with them is easier. lol

10. MPG Narratives profile image61
    MPG Narrativesposted 6 years ago

This is very new, they are still working on this feature. That's why it has 'beta' tag.

11. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

When you click on "choose an album", you'll have multiple choices and that also includes creating your own title album.

working