jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Confused with 2nd Adsense Payout

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

OK, so my account balance has showed £65 for August all month, although my earnings were £55. So since the account balance said £65 I've been expecting a payment to be issued at the end of this week, however the account balance for August suddenly changed to £55 this evening.. Now I am wondering why?
    I guess I will just have to wait and see what it changes to on Friday to see if £65 was issued otherwise I will have to wait until next month for a £200 rollover

1. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i wouldnt try to understand it i can never work out how much i am going to be paid until i am paid,sometimes it is bang on £60 other times it is over £100,cant figure it out.

2. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

It could be that Google discovered some invalid clicks and devalued them.  It happens but don't let it discourage you from writing.

3. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Thanks Rich for the support, not sure..It seems odd they would leave 65 on there all throughout September and change now..since it was finalised September 10th - I'll just see what happens, I'm still learning the ropes

4. 61
    miklanderson2posted 6 years ago

Seems to be a pretty common issue. I've always assumed it was because they determined some of the clicks weren't valid. I wish I knew what method they use to determine this but it's just one of the things we have to deal with using adsense.