jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

My Traffic Is Growing - What to Expect Next

1. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Finally I am getting traffic to my Hubs - will this last for one week and disappear?

I am new and trying to find my way.

What have you experience in regards to traffic?   Bumpy ride - many highs and lows and pretty consistent growth?

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
      Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am not sure I understand...You have 190+ hubs, been here for 8 months, and have 300+ followers...

I think I am missing part of the question - sorry....

1. Cordale profile image75
        Cordaleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Haha no joke.. You should be answering this question for us.

2. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It depends what the traffic source is, and what the keywords are. In anycase we are coming up to the Christmas season, which should be good for all of us!

2. BobbiRant profile image80
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

My traffic goes up, it goes down, all the time.  right now I have so many blue arrows (meaning a downward spiral of course) that I don't know if I'll ever see red again.  It varies a lot.

3. SubmissionWork profile image62
    SubmissionWorkposted 6 years ago

Well ... will you please tell me why you joined hubpages ... what was the reason of that ...

If you know that simply try to achieve that one when everything is moving in the right direction.

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Congrats for your traffic growth. "What to Expect Next" Since you got the good traffic, you may decide yourself.

5. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Will traffic drop off or grow gradually - what is the typical - if there is a typical.

I fear one morning to see half the traffic.... quicker than I saw the growth.