jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

I'm a little lost. Posted one hub... now what?

1. dotchianni profile image60
    dotchianniposted 8 years ago

I posted a hub. Do I just edit that one weekly? Or is it like it's very own post and website? Do I make new hubs? How many hubs can I have? This is all so neat! I feel so excited but I am really feeling lost about it all too.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

When you say "do I just edit that one weekly", you're asking if you just keep updating that one Hub, like a blog. No, you don't.  HubPages isn't a blogging site, it's a place to write interesting articles (pretend you're writing for one of your fave magazines). 

You can go back and edit your Hub any time you like, if you decide you want to improve it or add pictures or videos.  But when you have something new to say, you should start a new Hub.

Sounds like you're going to hae plenty to Hub about on your new adventure.  Why not add some photos, too?  It also helps to break your text up into several capsules. Here's a Hub that explains how to do that:

You'll find Darkside has several good Hubs that explain how to use HubPages.

Happy Hubbing!

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

You can edit it whenever you want. Publish another hub. Each hub is it's own page. You can have as many hubs as you want.

3. dotchianni profile image60
    dotchianniposted 8 years ago

Oh great! Thank you! I appreciate that. I thought each hub would have multiple texts under it. Not just one. Heehee, thanks for the help.

4. arejae profile image60
    arejaeposted 8 years ago

Thanks Marisa,
    Im new hubber here and still lost. Thanks for your great explaination. smile

5. 60
    Shadowkobunposted 8 years ago

Thank You! I'm new here,too.

6. drummer boy profile image60
    drummer boyposted 8 years ago

Welcome you guys, your are all going to love this.

7. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image76
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Write continually good informative hubs. Google love contents, all search engins too.
    Add photo, video, link, news whatever you think relevant.
    Go ahead.

8. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

That is a wonderful hub you wrote- I left a comment and joined your fan club.
    I would love to read more about your life on a boat!
    You can write as many hubs as you want, each one is it's own article. And it's fun to take pictures and add them- or you can also get royalty free images on the web. You can also add links, videos, and affiliate capsules.
    Welcome to Hubpages!