jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense appears to be down again

1. embitca profile image81
    embitcaposted 8 years ago

I don't know how long this has been the case, but I just noticed that there are no Adsense ads appearing in hubs right now.

Do you think this problem will be fixed permanently at some point? It seems like it has been occurring off and on for a few months now.

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It noticed that too this past weekend. No adsense on at least 6 of my hubs. I couldn't check them all because company came...So I don't really know when they showed up again.

2. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Hmm showing OK in Australia

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I see ads on my hubs.

4. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

Hmm... What's that darn gift-horse saying? You know... the mouth thing... oh yeah...

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

smile Be thankful that you have an outlet for showing off your writing... that you have the option to display your adsense to potentially make some extra cash... that you're still alive to be reading this response. smile

I'm sure that HubPages knows (for the most part) when adsense is out and will correct any problems on their end as soon as possible. Google, just like HubPages, knows too and the same (at least one would assume) goes for them.

Just have patience and your problems with adsense will quickly get fixed, whether they stem from HugPages or Google. Think about this for a minute. Chances are if your ads aren't showing up, Hubpages' ads aren't either... no clicks, no income. If there are no clicks, Google can't charge the advertisers for the clicks and wouldn't make money either. Wouldn't you think that both companies would fix problems on their ends quickly? smile

smile Good Luck. (It is only my opinion... don't hate me.) smile

5. srimathi profile image59
    srimathiposted 8 years ago

in my hubs its good
    ads are displaying
    from google adsense