jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

answering questions on "Answers"

1. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

I'm starting to feel that the "answers" topic is like being an unpaid worker for Cha-Cha or the other website answering sites.
    I think I will stop answering the low number hubs that have not written anything yet,because I feel as though I am doing their work.
    What about anyone else?

1. alqx profile image59
      alqxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Actually I don't really get how the 'Answers' work. I just participate in forums, hub-hop and look at profiles I think I might be interested in, and comment on hubs sometimes.

2. 0
      BenjaminBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On the other hand if you go through the questions and correlate the topics with some keyword research it can have the reverse affect of what you are saying by having done the work for you in a way as there is the option to do a hub on the topic before they would have a chance to get the feedback they are looking for. So a double edged sword perhaps! smile

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Stacie, I always understood the "Answers" section only existed as a way to see what people are asking, thereby giving you ideas for Hubs that might be worth writing.

Otherwise I can't see any point in the section whatsoever - you don't earn any income from it, for example.