jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What The Hell Has Happened To The Photo Capsule???

1. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

What has happened to the photo capsule and why do i keep getting logged out when i try to save an article after editing it???

The old photo capsule was simple to use and i didn't have any problems with editing!

Will this be sorted out???

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is no problem in new photo capsule it is more easy and faster than old one. Use this new photo capsule you will see it is also simple and easy as old one

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

It's a new update and they're currently working on ironing out the glitches.

G Miahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Wrylilt, you have given me some peace of mind!!! I got worried thinking it might be my account.

Thanks again.

1. Alison Graham profile image93
        Alison Grahamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had the same trouble and was using internet explorer browser.  I downloaded firefox for free and the picture capsule is working fine so I am using that browser for new hubs for the time being.

G Miahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have found the solution now!!!

The new feature, which is fantastic by the way, lets you upload and add to the pictures library for use on Hubpages itself. I worked it out and now i can add pictures wherever i want.

This is brilliant because for the last few months i couldn't add any pictures apart from the one on the top right hand corner.

Check out the pictures tab on my account and you can add all the pictures you want to use for any hub.

Don't forget to add the pictures first before you upload any pictures. This new feature works on any internet provider by the way.