jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

This hub needs to be revised before it can be published.

1. luolianna profile image60
    luoliannaposted 6 years ago

Substandard Quality: This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality. Can tell me something about it?And what can I do for it?

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

It's hard to critique a hub we can't see.  Some thoughts, though;

How long is the hub?  Typical hubs are a minimum of perhaps 400 words, except for poetry or similar writing.

Is spelling and grammar up to snuff?  If you write as if you were texting it will be substandard (although your post doesn't indicate this).

Is it written to provide value to a reader or just a rant?  Hubs should be the internet version of a magazine article, not a blog.

You might spend some time hub hopping - some are well written, some are poorly done and you can certainly tell the difference.  Take the well written, interesting and informative hubs as the minimum standard.

1. SteveoMc profile image90
      SteveoMcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This appears to be spam.  The profile is just a list of keyword phrases.  Hubtivity shows 10 hubs published, but there are no hubs.   Some activity has been moderated.

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Have you written this stuff somewhere else, if you are cutting and pasting your own work also it shows these warnings. If your hub is too short or not authentic also you are flagged, so make sure you rewrite it well add more content to it before you publish it. I hope this helps.  Welcome to HP and happy hubbing!