jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How exaclty does HubPages work?

1. xxharleybugxx profile image59
    xxharleybugxxposted 6 years ago

i thought this would be just a blog thing.
    so i wrote about something that i needed to write about.
    is that how this works?
    do people read it when they randomly find it?
    How do i get more people to read it?
    did i even do this right?

1. 0
      selrachposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do everything that website examiner suggested.
      I have read your first hub and I am sure it took a lot to write about your personal problems.
      Just enjoy your time on hubpages and I am sure you will learn as you go along.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You will get a much better idea of how this site works if you take the time to read the FAQ and the Learning Center.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It is an article site, so you would want to write something a little more substantive than a blog post. Try to check out the Learning Center (link provided at the footer of this page). Also, be sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions, available via the "help" button on the upper right corner of your screen.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Treat each hub like a stand alone article - you get readers by writing about things that people are googling.

As suggested, do some reading and you'll learn a lot.

4. xxharleybugxx profile image59
    xxharleybugxxposted 6 years ago

okay. well, i guess i just thought it was a blog site. i googled "How to start a blog" and this site came up so i tried it. i guess i got it wrong. so i'm supposed to write about things people don't know about? is that correct?

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you are of course correct. write about things that people want to get frequently.