jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I still can't publish - help

1. Silva Hayes profile image94
    Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago

I haven't been able to publish a hubpage for two days.  Same story.  I prepare the page, with a title, photo, and text, I save, then publish, and the "Loading" indicator just gets stuck and blinks for hours.  When I try to go to "My Account" I have to sign in, even though I am already signed in.  The last two hubpages I tried to publish are listed but shown as "unpublished."  I have emailed asking for assistance but no response as yet.  My momentum is slipping and I don't want that to happen.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Maybe your computer is overtaxed. Here is a list of things you can check/do that might fix it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/For-When-Your-H … Publishing

This hub will also direct you to a second checklist if you need it.

1. Silva Hayes profile image94
      Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay, I have figured out this much.  I cannot publish with a photo included.  If I publish only text, then no problem. 

I went back to my last two that I had the problems with and re-created the text but left off the photo and they immediately published with no delay.

1. pauldeeds profile image
        pauldeedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is an issue with the photo capsule that seems to affect some people using internet explorer.  We're working on fixing it, but in the mean time if you have access to another browser you might try using it instead.

If you don't have another browser, I recommend installing firefox or chrome.