jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Where can you find ideas for writing a hub?

1. PierrePierre profile image62
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

Where can you find ideas for writing a hub?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

there is a hub that WryLilt wrote on this subject check it out.

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

From  idea bank,questions,forum section you can find ideas for writing a hub

3. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Open a dictionary and start looking through the pages. Something will occur to you that you can write.

Look at titles on other websites, something might click.

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Try Idea bank,yahoo answers,amazon

3. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

This is my take on the question What should I write about?

1. PierrePierre profile image62
      PierrePierreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A great hub with many wonderful ideas. Thank you sunforged.

4. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

You need to open yourself to your world.  However small you might think something is, it is something someone, somewhere, would like to know.

Edweirdo, for example, wrote a hub 'how to tie a bow tie'. http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Tie-A-Bo … ep-By-Step .
    Now there are many people in this world who would like to learn this and seek this on the internet.  You have skills that you take for granted, whereas others want to learn this.  Look at what you do and share it.

This is what producing good, niche, content is about - providing something useful to share.

5. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I also find that some of the best things I have ever done were while I was in the process of learning something new.  The confusions and misunderstandings were all still fresh in my mind, and that helped me explain concepts better.

1. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I often learn how to do something, write as I go, then publish it.  I do this often - aspergers, college education, creative writing... It helps me to establish my new learning.

6. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Go to google and put random words in. Not only does it give you ideas it gives you great keywords as well.

7. jpwriter profile image77
    jpwriterposted 6 years ago

Try using Google trends.  Sometimes that's really helpful and enables you to find very good topics. 
    It's at www.google.com/trends

Another thing, especially now with the Google Instant search, is to go to Google (or Bing, etc.) and type in random letters.  Sort of similar to GalleryogGrace recommending the dictionary. If you use Google Instant it just auto searches as your changing your word combo, even if it's just a letter.  Great ideas there.

Hope that helps.  Helps me!

8. profile image0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

How many times do we have to answer them?

working