jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Need Facebook Help

1. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

There are two separate pages on Facebook that have stolen something (a recipe that they took verbatim) from one of my hubs:

On the second one, he didn't put the recipe in the post, but embedded it on a comment or note or whatever.

So, I am totally Facebook stupid. How do I contact them or comment on these to let them know they need to take them down? I am just so dumb when it comes to FB.

1. livewithrichard profile image84
      livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Irohner, go to the first link you posted and on the left of the page you will find a small link that says report. Click on it and it will open a small box.  At the bottom of that box it will ask if this is your intellectual property, click on that link and it will give you instructions on what to do next.

2. Beth100 profile image85
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

Try this link:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?search=co … wto_report

for infringement rights on FB

This is the direct link to report infringement if you cannot find the original post

3. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Thanks Beth and Richard! I'm filling out the reports right now. I guess I'm just used to actually contacting the person first to give them a chance to take down the text instead of jumping right into the DMCA thing.