jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

help

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image79
    NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 6 years ago

I HAVE JUST NOTICED THAT MOST OF MY HUBS HAVE JUST ONE STAR IN THE INCOMING LINK SECTION OF HUB STATISTICS.WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE.THANKS

1. prachka profile image62
      prachkaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can also post link to your hub on your facebook page and maybe bookmark it on your favorite social bookmarking site if it's worth it

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Facebook - it will mostly be friends who click facebook links, and then you run either the risk of them reading just for the writing and not clicking adverts OR trying to help you by clicking adverts, therefore being classed as fraudulent clicks and getting you banned from adsense.
        Social bookmarking sites - this has been discussed many times on the forums. They provide low quality traffic (not many click adverts), give nofollow backlinks and overall look spammy unless you only post one hub for every 5-10 sites of other people's that you recommend (non hubpages sites.)
        If you post only your own work, you run a high risk of getting banned for a short time or permanently on the site.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

First of all - please don't use all capitals when writing a question, it is the internet equivalent of shouting.

Second of all - links don't just appear on their own. There are two options for getting links:

1. Visitors from search engines who enjoy your hubs will link back to them.
    2. You can link back to your own hubs but it is best to do this spareingly and only from pages, forums or blogs that are written on related content. (For instance, no use putting a link to a car hub on a site about babies.)

Don't stress - if people like your hub after being directed to it from search engines, they will link to it. Organic links are the best type of links.

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image79
      NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot WryLit.I am okay with your suggestions.

working