jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

Starting The 30 hubs In 30 Days Challenge tonight!

1. creativelycc profile image85
    creativelyccposted 6 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers,

I have finally decided to attempt this challenge after 5 months of writing on hubpages.  My hope is to have fun, get to know other hubbers, to participate more in forum discussions all while boosting my hub account.

With the holidays approaching I think I'll base most of the hubs on them.  Starting hub one after posting this. 

Creativelycc

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Hi CreativelyCC!  Good luck on the 30 day challenge.  You will learn tons of stuff by doing it.  You'll learn more about yourself, your writing style, what kinds of things work and what kinds of things do not.  It's a great idea to get your seasonal stuff out right away.  People are already Christmas shopping!

creativelyccposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much KCC Big Country.

I am excited about learning much while participating in this challenge.  Can't believe how fast the holidays are approaching, it's always good to get a head start with shopping.  Thank you again.

Creativelycc

3. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

ooo, sounds exciting.  I'm fairly new here so I wish you lots of luck in this adventure!!

Thank you very much KristenGrace, I need lots of luck with this, I'm sure it'll be fun though.

Creativelycc

4. Jacob_Jube profile image61
    Jacob_Jubeposted 6 years ago

So do you have any plan or may be any kind of list on which you are going to work.

Any topic list of 30 hubs ?

Most of the hubs will be holiday related.

5. jonihnj profile image80
    jonihnjposted 6 years ago

Would someone kindly explain to me a few things about the challenge? I had an email with instructions, and deleted it by mistake. Unfortunately, I cannot find the original directions posted anywhere.

1) I know there are specific links for the graphic that we are supposed to use. Do you know where I can find them?

2) Is it accurate to say that we can write about anything we want, although holiday topics are preferred?

Thank you!

1) Sorry to be getting back to you so late.  I'm not sure about the graphics that are supposed to be used, I'll have to look into that.

2) You can write about anything you want, I just chose to write holiday related hubs since the season is right around the corner.

Thank you so much for your comment and again I'm so sorry I took so long answering your post.

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
      KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Better late than never...(I hope)

This is the forum that has the graphics and the rules:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17849

6. CASE1WORKER profile image83
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

good luck

Thank you very much case1worker and I apologize for getting back to you so late.

7. LindaJM profile image83
    LindaJMposted 6 years ago

So, how are you doing on the challenge? I guess you're almost to the end now, right?

Too many irons in the fire.  I'll have to try again in a few months.  When I try again I'll have my 30 hub titles all thought out and complete one hub a day!

1. LindaJM profile image83
        LindaJMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good strategy! I've got 18 hubs and was doing one daily, but now... I've skipped yesterday and today. I must get back on it!

Good luck to you, getting 18 done already is wonderful!

8. profile image0
    MJoyceposted 6 years ago

Good luck !!!

9. Jo Deslaurier profile image81
    Jo Deslaurierposted 6 years ago

Good plan on mapping out your hub ideas before you begin the challenge next time. I think I'll follow that example if I ever work up the courage to even try the challenge smile !

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

working