jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I need to see if my amazon accnt is working properly...

1. Thumb86 profile image59
    Thumb86posted 6 years ago

Can someone just click an amazon product on one of my hubs? I'm really starting to think that something isn't working right with this.

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As far as I know, you can blissfully click on your own amazon ads all you want.

Then go check your amazon account and see if the clicks are recorded.

However, it is my understanding that it is a no-no to actually buy something from one of your own ads. You’d think they would give us a break on that smile; maybe someday they will.

1. 0
        ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can buy through your own, but for zero commissions. It still counts towards your thresholds though. At least, that is what I have read from others on here?

Bit of a flaw that though. If I were 1 item from threshold, I could buy a 99 cent download for no commission and end up making a lot of money if it means definitely achieving 7.5%!

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
          paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good to know! Thanks. smile Especially with the holidays coming up.

2. Thumb86 profile image59
        Thumb86posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its not registering the clicks. Houston, we have a problem!!!!!!

1. 0
          ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Amazon stats update once per day.

I don't know what time zone you are in, but it is generally around 14:15pm GMT.

Now, whilst you can work the time out in your own time zone, I can tell you that you have some time to wait. About 20 hours in fact.

2. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Me and my brother buy from our own affiliate links, so I buy from his and he buys from mine and we share out the cash every couple of months, this seems to work better, if you have someone else who you know in your family to sign up or even better get them to give access to their account, saying you'll buy them a drink or something!

3. Eleanor's Words profile image85
    Eleanor's Wordsposted 6 years ago

My amazon account has not updated since 03 Oct - two days ago.

working