jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Need help

1. Neverletitgo profile image73
    Neverletitgoposted 6 years ago

I am new hubber and I wrote my first hub last week. Could someone help me and some directions about how this hubpages work and how it is possible to earn money.
    Thanks
    Neverletitgo.

1. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

welcome Neverletitgo.If you are a newbie , before publishing a hub , try to read other's great hubber's hub's and go to learning center to know more about all techique's explained in hubpages for publishing a hub.

Besides you must involve yourselves in forums.Then my humble advice don't aim for money. Aim for demanding topics and writing quality hubs. Rest will be taken care.

All the best.

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Read and learn

http://hubpages.com/faq/

Go to the learning centre and it will tell you all you need to do.  Also search for relevant hubs and forum threads - there are loads out there on getting started on HubPages, SEO, backlinking, tags, keywords etc

3. TheOneWhoKnows profile image59
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years ago

Now you need promotion to increase traffic to your site(s).
    I recommend you to sing up for an accounton at <snipped link>
    There are also sites like ezinearticle.com or squido.com
    on which you can also promote your hubs.
    Well, If you have time you can start a blog about your hubs (blogger.com) or make a video on youtube. Anyway you cannot miss smile

Hope I've helped :-)

4. ddsurfsca profile image72
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

Begin at the beginning, and that is the writing.  I read your hub and the topic is a good one.  Maybe study your grammar a little bit, but the meaning is there.  You will not make a lot of money especially at first.  Read up on keywords for this is the first and main way people are going to find your writing.  Keywords is how it is decided where in the google directory you hub will be listed.  If it is in the first page or two, it will be seen more.  Make sure the tags you list are going to be the right ones for your hub.  Beyond that, just take your time and read read read on all the things you can do.  I have been writing here for almost a year and I still am not making more than a few cents a week.  If you are looking for an income, this isn't it.  Not right away it isn't anyway.  You have a good mind for writing, keep it up.

Neverletitgoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks ddsurfsca for your help. I am really so happy that said to me study your grammar a little bit; I thought I need more and more grammar. I will read a lot and my goal here is not to make money, it is good if I make money. My goal is to improve my writing from now on and wait until I become good writer who have self confidence.
      Thanks again
      Abdi

Thank you theonewhoknows, yes you helped and I will check those links you gave me.
        Thanks again
        Abdi

Thanks CMHypno. I will take you advice and will start for reading and writing for that link you posted me.
          Thanks
          Abdi

1. YU_First 1 profile image61
            YU_First 1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I were you I'd go with all the learning and reading more advice but

...I would be slow to join links and sites!

Nice suggestion, but did not happen.
              thank YU_First 1
              Abdi

5. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/    = essential reading!

Welcome to Hubpages!

Thanks Shazwellyn

working