jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How do I change my pen name?

1. profile image0
    kims3003posted 6 years ago

Many writers have suggested I change my pen name to open up more opportunity but I can not figure out how to do so. Could you please help me out. Thanks so much!

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can't. But you can start another account and switch over your hubs....esp if your new

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You cannot change your user name but you can change your name by editing profile.You can make a new account if you want new user name.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Yes, you can open a new account, but I wouldn't move the hubs that you already have. You could potentially lose backlinks, SERP rankings, etc.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

good to know smile
      but will you earn as much money with 2 accounts?

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Since all hubs feed into the one amazon or adsense account, it really is no different than having one account. Just you have less chance of people stealing your ideas if they don't know about your second account. smile

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago
  4. GmaGoldie profile image88
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Very important question.

Irohner is absolutely correct - I lost allot of ground when I had to change my profile name (sadly I used my real name).

Start a new account - create your niche - you will be wonderful!

Enjoy!

5. 4x4 profile image80
    4x4posted 6 years ago

You can't.

The only other option you have is to open a new account with the new username that you have selected.

working