jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How did Hubpages helped you ?

1. TheOneWhoKnows profile image59
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years ago

I created an account 2 weeks ago, and I'm really satisfied. I learned a lot from reading other hubs, and I've also improved my english, Thank you HubPages :-))

2. TNB profile image60
    TNBposted 6 years ago

I don't know if hubpages has helped me.

Now, would you answer a question too? Why do people choose usernames like yours?

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

HP has given me so much! I have made great friends here, I have learned loads about internet marketing and ways of using the net to earn from my talents. I often come here first if I have a question about something and should I find that the answer is not actually already in a hub then I know of a hub to write when I do find the answer! big_smile

Basically this is my favorite site to network socially smile

4. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

It hasn't yet, but I think it will.

I have my own site.  It has a niche focus, but I have posted off topic pages there.

Until recently, I would have been better off - got more traffic - from posting anything there rather than here. That is still true sometimes, but HP is gaining ground and I expect it to surpass that soon.

5. TheOneWhoKnows profile image59
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years ago

TNB, Because I couldn't come up with the better :-)

6. richtwf profile image59
    richtwfposted 6 years ago

I only started blogging about five weeks ago and then stumbled across HP and started posting articles here. Then all of a sudden I wrote one poem (Why I started to write a poem - I just don't know.) - the first since my school days a long long time ago and since that first one I've not stopped writing them. So I guess HP has helped me to discover a love for writing poems. Cheers HP for giving me that initial spark of inspiration!

7. Ladybird33 profile image73
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

HP made me start writing routinely and I have loved it so much!  The bonus is learning and making money!  Plus, friends, I have made friends and such support!  Love it....

8. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

My first adventurer with writing online started with Hp and has moved along.. I love this place, the camaraderie here, the simple tools and even a novice like me can survive.

9. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

Hubpages gave me the confidence in my writing to pursue a career as a paid freelancer.  Recently I've started building my own suite of sales and affiliate websites, inspired by my success here as well.

10. ailang profile image60
    ailangposted 6 years ago

Hubpages give many chances...money, skill, friends and many more. As long as we put all the effort I guarantee that there is no secret to get more benefit...thanks HP

11. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

HubPages gave me confidence, and friends  :3  two things that I will be forever grateful for.

12. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Hub Pages is my virtual world.  I am alone allot and need a goal.  I love the challenge of sharing.  I enjoy seeing the stats.  I love learning and reading other people's Hubs.  I adore the interaction with people from around the world.

In many ways it is a cheap way for me to travel.

It is much better than a pen pal because I have hundreds and literally thousands of thousands to choose from.

I love being invited into other people's lives and sharing their interest.  It is truly amazing.

Hub Pages has been my salvation, a major boost to my self-confidence.  I don't know IF it will ever reward me with dollars but I love this place dearly.