jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

adsense

1. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 6 years ago

How do I know which of my hubs are bringing in the money from adsense?

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Simply login to your adsense account, click adsense setup, then channels then URL channels.

Insert the URL of the hub you want to track. You can do this for up to 200 hubs.

Once a channel is created, anytime a tracked hub gets a click or impression, it will show a break down on the main page of your account.

1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have this doubt for long time.

How to track URL Channel in our adsense account when it crossed 200?

I am glad if if some other alternative exists for this.

Thisisoli is correct - you can join your analytics and adsense account together and view more detailed information in your analytics as well.

2. thisisoli profile image57
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Just use Google Analytics.

1. lilacgirl77 profile image61
      lilacgirl77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I posted a similar note on a much older thread, but perhaps this is more appropriate place for my question -

Can you tell me what view/report you are using in Analytics to see earnings per hub?  I've been looking under Content -> Top Content.  The $Index amount is always zero even though I have earnings.  Should I be looking somewhere else for per hub revenue?

Thanks!

Are you two accounts linked? That's the first step.

After that, visit Content>Adsense.

It's a button near the bottom of the content list, on the left with a piece of paper covered by a dollar sign.

Thanks!  I actually thought they were linked b/c I can access analytics from adsense, but according to the faq, not all users have the ability to link accts...like it's not rolled out across the board yet.  As fae as I can tekk, that's my issue.  I'll try again later.

Sorry 4 the typos...holding a baby in one arm.  LOL

3. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

You just never know what will click.  This is the first time I really got that adsense in analytics deal.   Thanks WryLitt for the straightforward information and a set of instructions that actually made sense.   Woohoo!

4. vodkababes profile image59
    vodkababesposted 6 years ago

i dont get it im not got any clicks at all at first few days i had a few my estimated earnings was at £3.89 im gettting impressions no clicks need help what am i doing wrong thank you

working