jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Amazon Reporting Issue?

1. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I seem to be seeing my sales/earnings on the amazon affiliates main page, but when I look in to the reporting section it shows no activity.

Is anyone else suffering from this?

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have not had this but I was credited with an item being shipped that was not ordered. I decided I wasn't going to argue the point! If they wanna pay me for something being shipped I don't need to see it in the ordered area lol

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I'm not seeing any problems. I checked the main page, the orders and earnings report. Maybe the east coast is ahead of Texas?

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope there isn't a mess up - just had a huge day on amazon and sold 5 mini-macs - hope it doesn't turn out that someone else actually sold them!!!!

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
        PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had a total of 4 orders, 2 sent and no idea where the others went.

3. thisisoli profile image63

My main page looks fine, it's just the reporting tools which are not showing any data.  Kind of weird!

4. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

I've been noticing some weird stuff on mine as well.

5. thisisoli profile image63

*Edit*

This was my own retarded fault, I accidentally unchecked the combined reports box, and my default Amazon tracker is an ID I have not used in around 6 years!

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Phew!! I was going to try and take today's commission and do a runner! glad you got things sorted out!

working