jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Google AdSense

1. Vinal profile image60
    Vinalposted 6 years ago

Hey, so i posted a Hub and then got all excited at the prospect of generating an income so i went to the affiliate settings and signed up for AdSense. I recieved the email and went to the link and entered my information but got a message saying:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it."

Now i have tried this multiple times and it remains the same, but this isn't my problem. I have read this forum now and realise how stupid i was trying to get an AdSense account with only one Hub. So at the moment i'm forgetting about AdSense and concentrating on hopefully building up the quality and content of my Hubs. But the problem is that the email says the link will expire soon, and when i tried to get the email again, i got the message saying:

"It appears as though this email address is already in use with Google AdSense.  If you already have an AdSense account, we can add it to your Hubpages account now."

Basically that link is expiring soon and im wondering if i will get to attempt to register with my current email again.

Sorry if this hasn't been clear, it's getting quite late here.

Thank you so much!

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

You've mentioned two issues so I will address them separately.

1. Expiring link - Most sites that have link expiry, simply request you login and then resend the verification email. On the tiny chance that that method failed, you could email them, explaining the error you received.

2. Applying for adsense - If you're based in the UK you have a much higher chance of getting approval with little or no work. I have a friend who applied in Australia and received approval without a single hub written. The countries that take awhile to get approval in are those which have a high level of spam and low quality websites. Those countries include India and Asia.

US, UK and Australia are usually quick and easy to get approvals for.

A word of warning. It says on your profile that you are a teenager. How old are you? I hope you understand that you have agreed that you are over 18 years of age to join hubpages, and that google adsense also requires all members to be over 18.

If you are under 18, there's a good chance you'll be banned for breaking hubpages ToS.

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Try loging in to Adsense, if you can login, copy and paste your Publisher ID, and then manually paste it in to your affiliate settings (Can be found under the 'My account' tab.

4. SteveoMc profile image92
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

I read your hub on Malware.  I think it is really good.  Put a comment box in so that your readers can comment.

1. Vinal profile image60
      Vinalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! Added smile I removed it when i was building my Hub because it got in the way and i forgot to add it back in.