jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do YOU do that drives your partner MAD?

1. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 8 years ago

We all do things that for some reason drive our partners nuts.

In my case, it's using the wrong knife to butter my toast, or make a sandwich.

We have 2 compartments fortable  knives in our cutlery drawer.
    One is for bread and butter knives with smooth blades, the other is for knives with slightly serrated blades.

If I use the serrated blades to spread butter, all hell breaks loose (well not really, but a comment is always made smile )

It spreads the butter just as well - so I can't really understand the problem.

So - Let's know what innocent "sins" you commit lol

2. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

Hubbing has taken over my life and so...

3. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

My husband doesn't like it when girls leave the toilet lid open ...

As far as he is concerned, the two pieces are a single unit and should always be together.

4. VioletSun profile image68
    VioletSunposted 8 years ago

My being picky after I mop the kitchen floor. Can't stand seeing a coffee or tea spot, especially one day after I just finished moping.  roll

5. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

The list can be very long here... but then, I think that is why he loves me after all smile

- listening to music far too laud (probably the neighbours go mad with this one too!) and at least he does not mind the crazy dancing tongue
    - burning the dinner (because he washes the pans...)
    - Correcting his manners.
    - And finally, probably the most nerve recking one: Shopping

6. stylezink profile image80
    stylezinkposted 8 years ago

This is too funny to me!

I'll use my most recent example from yesterday. I work 12 hour shifts learning dog behavior and learning how to train them, and I guess when I get off work; I have one of the worst "potty mouths" out there, LOL! They hate it and "shsssh" me all the time.

Oh, and now there's my ridiculous hubbing that I do, you don't even realize how long you are on here especially when your writing and editing your hub, and hour and a half can fly by without you noticing. This one usually gets me ignored for a while. Which doesn't work cause I just stay on longer. HAHAHA!