jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I need help with Asense

1. CrimsonBelle profile image60
    CrimsonBelleposted 6 years ago

I know that what I'm about to say sounds crazy to most of you, but, I cannot paste google Adsense to my Hub. I've copied the code like I'm suppose to then I go under view on my hub page and click on source, buy I can't paste anything to save my life. I must have maybe 6 Adsense codes now because I keep trying to start over thinking that I've done something wrong. Now, I have all these codes, I don't know which one to use on what hub, and I can't paste the thing anyway.
        I am also having trouble trying to link my hubs together on Adsense. I put in my email address, 5 digit phone number and my area code, and I get a message saying that the specified client identification header results in an ambiguous Adsense account. I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Can someone help me so that I can get everything up and running correctly?

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

You don't paste any AdSense code. AdSense ads are automatic. All you need to do is to to My Account > Affiliate Settings and paste your AdSense ID in there.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lrohner is right.

If you can connect your adsense in the affiliates section, you're right to go.

Make sure you're putting the correct digits in when connecting your account.

Once you've connected the two, it's set and forget - your adsense adverts will automatically show on all hubs and your profile 60% of the time.

3. CrimsonBelle profile image60
    CrimsonBelleposted 6 years ago

Thanks you guys!!!!