jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Want to create photo for my hub to replace profile pic

1. Karanda profile image85
    Karandaposted 6 years ago

One of my hubs was published before I inserted a photo and now it is only my profile pic that shows up. I have tried unpublishing but nothing's changed. Any suggestions from the experts?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It can take ten minutes or so to change over, I've found.

But as UW said, if it's a very small and pix-elated picture it may not show up. Add a couple more images and see how you go.

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you doesn't upload any picture in your hub then on your hub your probile picture comes

3. brakel2 profile image88
      brakel2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Change your profile picture. and it will change all the pictures in your hubs.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Edit it to add a photo capsule. Make sure the picture is next to the second text capsule.

It may also be since the picture is already pixilated, maybe it's too small.

3. Karanda profile image85
    Karandaposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your suggestions, I've tried them but to no avail. I guess the picture is too small.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Which hub is it?

Karandaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I feel bad about my neck, which is actually the name of a book and its the bookcover image I am trying to display.

4. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You might want to email Hubpages (team@hubpages.com ) if the picture does not automatically resolve.

Karandaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If all else fails...I keep forgetting there is a help team out there. Thanks Oli

working