jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Traffic Mainly on One Hub

1. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I never intended upon putting all my eggs in one basket but for the past week during football season, I find close to 40% of my traffic is coming from my football Hubs - mainly the cheerleader uniform.

All traffic is good but this is traffic that doesn't really help me - will my Hub scores plummet once the football season slows my overall traffic.

Any past similar experiences you can share?

1. 0
      selrachposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You caught me lol
      Like any hot blooded male would do,I have bookmarked your cheerleader hub,and I am now going back to check out your bikina hub.lol lol

2. SimeyC profile image86
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well at least it's an annual thing so you'll get repeat traffic next year - you just need to find a similar niche for the rest of the year - basketball cheer leaders etc!

I had a lot of traffic to my Final Fantasy hubs - that's waning now, but I found a new niche with my Civilization hubs - so I keep on finding something to replace the old - eventually I'll be able to re-do my FF ones when they release a new game!

2. Rhysjc profile image60
    Rhysjcposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much. Once football season slows, just keep writing about current topics. You should be very happy, at the moment you're gathering a large amount of traffic, some of which may look at your other Hubs or even follow you. You're basically building up a fan base!