jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Error I Keep Getting

1. Whitney05 profile image65
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I got it mostly in the Group section, trying to just open the section and have my hubs transfer in. Then when trying to collapse the groups, I got the error again.

I this isn't the first time I've gotten it, but I cant remember what I was doing or what area I was in when I have gotten the error before.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/goReptiles/HubPages/Snapshot2010-10-0513-53-23-1.jpg

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

That usually happens when some piece of javascript code runs for too long. For example I see such a warning when I am spending too much time picking a file to attach to email in my yahoo account. I would just ignore it, i.e. let it continue if you want the result or cancel it otherwise. smile

3. Whitney05 profile image65

I  was getting it immediately upon opening the page and then upon clicking collapse.

I've never seen it anywhere but on HubPages. Is it just an internet deal, or site-specific

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Umm, it certainly is site specific since it points to the script that is located on hubpages. I would say Larry or Fawntia can only answer this one, sorry Whitney. smile

5. Whitney05 profile image65

Lol I so should have known that myself. Site-specific... Ay..

As for getting the error immediately, is that what you're referring to Larry or Fawntia?

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Yeah, the fact that it pops up immediately hints on a possible error in the script, and only HP software engineers can fix HP scripts smile

working