jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

three related hubs i posted not getting much if any traffic

1. writinginalaska profile image83
    writinginalaskaposted 6 years ago

I posted 3 instructional hubs regarding making purses and believe i have them categorized correctly.  They are full of step by step instructions, drawings, beautiful photographs and web links.  To date i have only gotten one comment on one of them and nothing else.   I thought this was a great topic as no one else had done a hub like this and i did my homework.   why are they 3 hubs not getting any action?   thank you in advance.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can post the link in extreme hubmaveover fomum and see what people think about them.

1. writinginalaska profile image83
        writinginalaskaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you Saleheensblog for the prompt reply.   i might just hop over there and do that.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
          saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's been moved by the team to the right category already. post the links please.

2. shaekelly profile image61
      shaekellyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that i can't answer, but I can definitely relate to this what I am going to do now is go to your hub and comment I think we all should support one another I am going to follow u please follow me.. I have several hubs and my hub scores are low I don't know y please help me. thanks

3. profile image0
      Rhysjcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A hub sometimes takes a while to get trafiic. Make sure you've included good keywords, get some backlinks and just work hard. good luck.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

It appears that Google has not yet discovered your hubs.

I would recommend you change your title(s) to "How to..." before they do. smile

working