jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

I have made enough to take someone to Starbucks......

1. Dorsi profile image89
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

Who's it going to be?
    (this is of course when I get my first check from Adsense!)

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Me, me, me, I need a coffee desperatly I just broke my big toe....Congrats by-the way on your new found riches

2. 0
    JohnBeeposted 8 years ago

Good for you . . . hot chocolate for me if you're asking smile

3. Bob Ewing profile image63
    Bob Ewingposted 8 years ago

do they have a fair trade, organic blend at Starbucks'  if yes, take me. smile

4. Dorsi profile image89
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

Gosh I just had a good thought- I'll just have to make more money so I can take all of you!!:}

5. ripplemaker profile image91
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

I'm too far for you to bring along hehe can you come over here instead??  lol

6. shailini profile image59
    shailiniposted 8 years ago

congrats..i wish i could spend some money to fly from india to have a coffee with you, Dorsi.

7. 60
    jolpidposted 8 years ago

congrats. I will hopefully be joining you (and the others here) in the making money department very soon.

8. amy jane profile image84
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Me too! Me too!

It would be so fun to sit down with a cup of coffee with all of you.  Can you imagine the conversation? 

Congrats, Dorsi.  smile

1. Dorsi profile image89
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ohhh I just got a brainstorm- maybe some day we can actually get together- a HubPages cruise or something like that- or attend some existing yearly tradeshow for writers (is there such a thing? if not we could make one!) and have a Hubbers team-
      That would be great fun and the conversation would be lively for sure!!!

9. dutch84 profile image60
    dutch84posted 8 years ago

BIG SPENDER!!!...what's your secret?

10. svetoslav profile image71
    svetoslavposted 8 years ago

Starbucks you say smile? With the money, that you are going to spend there, here (Bulgaria) 3 of us can drink coffee for a week big_smile. Yep, that's what developing countries are all about wink

11. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

It would be really delicious if the hubbers can seat together. You can have tea, cofee, milk chocolate or some Indian cousine, of course, vegetarian, in India wherever u like... Jaipur.. Hyderabad.... kolkata....... mumbai.
    I have my business places in those cities.
    I invite all of you to come and enjoy.
    I have told in this forum several times that adsense or so can not compare with a real business. So I have not to wait for a cheque from google.
    Thanks and waiting for a meet,
    jyoti kothari,
    vardhaman gems

12. nejicrazy profile image60
    nejicrazyposted 8 years ago