jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hopelessly Lost

1. HollyEllen profile image59
    HollyEllenposted 6 years ago

Yep ok here I am.  Two hub pages, with some form of advertising, a couple approvals, some codes and no idea what so ever what I'm doing.  Yes I've been reading forums, helpful hubs and general information but I fear I may be too far gone!!!!!
    I've yet to really figure out my Adsense, to which I received a big long crazy code but have not a bloody clue how to attach it to my hub page.  Help, Help, HELP!!!!!!  Please speak slowly, preferrably in terms that are understandable.... and only reply if you have the utmost patience.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you got adsense approval and an affiliate ID and you want it to attach it with hubpages, am I right? If so the prior post answers your question.

You will get an ID even before approval. if it is the case the status will show "waiting for approval"

2. J Sunhawk profile image82
      J Sunhawkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HollyEllen,

You're not lost. You found HubPages and the right place to ask the question.

I've been here two weeks, and the folks here are great and will answer all questions for you.

So should you get "lost" or perplexed, this is the place to solve Hub problems.

Keep on truckin'.

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

OK first things first. Does your adsense code start with ca-PUB? If so, that is probably the correct coding. Go to My Account (the button on the top right of the screen), then choose 'Affiliate settings', which is up near the top on the third column. When you open it you should see a space next to Adsense for entering your code. Click save and that is it set. It should then read 'active'.

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Go back to the Learning Centre - everything that may be foxing you is explained there.

And try not to overwhelm yourself with info all at once. There is a lot to take in. I can see that Izzy has helped you with Adsense.

Welcome to Hubpages ... you will get the hang of it pretty soon!

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this
      1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes this is the perfect place for beginner. When I started i used that.

4. HollyEllen profile image59
    HollyEllenposted 6 years ago

I am truly overwhelmed but I do hope that I can sort myself out.
    Looks to be a neat place I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

working