jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Good or Bad?

1. MeGunner profile image73
    MeGunnerposted 6 years ago

9 hubs (I try to write more, I just can't compromise 'quality'), 80 followers (More followers make me glad). Adsense? Forget it. Is this ok or terrible? Thanks

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

don't bother about follower. If you are for money here 9 hub in 5 months is not good enough. Be a little more commercial wink

2. Benjimester profile image89
    Benjimesterposted 6 years ago

I know what you mean about finding it tough to write when you know it's not your best work.  Hopefully you'll find your inspiration.  1 or 2 hubs a month isn't the best way to get rolling.  Best of luck.

3. b. Malin profile image60
    b. Malinposted 6 years ago

I'lm in it to write...I joined two months ago...have (2) accolades....one for having over 10 Hubs (to date I have 29)  Some are my best work and some I think are ok..I've had over 1,000 hits but not many followers 6 to be exact.  I would have had 7 but I think he was removed for doing?????  In a way it's kind of funny.  Oh well...I'll just keep writing along! Oh, and my SCORE went from 91 to 87  over the weekend.   So I guess I'm also good and BAD too...sorry

4. 0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Do not compromise quality. I am in the same way, good or bad. I have 1 unpublished hub with 383 page views. I am getting page impressions that began on September 11 2010 and getting impressions on October 2010. I am also on page 1 on google and I am first on the list on page 1 on google with my 1 unpublished hub. I began on hubpages on June, 3 2010. I do not know also if it is good or bad. What I am doing is being patient because I am not writting anymore hubs because quality is king for me and will sit back and watch what my 1 unpublished hub will do. My advice to you is to be patient and learn as much as you can. For myself I am content with my 1 unpublished hub and will just sit back and watch where it will go from here. I hope this somewhat helps you. The best that I can do is share with you about my 1 unpublished hub that I have on hubpages. Thank you.