jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Posting Amazon products on your hub

1. buckfever profile image60
    buckfeverposted 6 years ago

How do you post products on your hub. I highlighted and copied the link, but where do I put it

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Allow me to recommend this Learning Center entry: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/amazon-capsule/

It includes a video tutorial that shows you each step of the process. I hope that helps!

2. TheOneWhoKnows profile image60
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years ago

There is a capsule which says:'' Amazon'' Click on it and after a few seconds, she will appear on your page. Then click edit and there will be options like :''Choose the keywords'' and ''Maximum number of items to display''. The rest is easy.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Assuming that you have an Amazon affiliate account, you need to insert your affiliate ID into the "Affiliate Settings" part of your HubPages control panel.

Afterwards, you will make product ads available in your hubs by inserting Amazon product capsules, which can be configured to select specific products or suggested products based on keywords. You can choose how many products to display, as well as how many capsules to use.

1. sentimental profile image56
      sentimentalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

@ Website Examiner, Can you guide step by step how to do the needful to have various advertisement on my Hubpage URL

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As mentioned on your other post, you need external traffic (traffic from search engines) before you can get to the point where you'll be selling items.

I have 60+ hubs aimed at selling products to people. And I only sold 33 last month.

Also, your hubs are poetry hubs, meaning it's not likely you'd sell anything in the rare event you got an external visitor.

IF you still want to put amazon items, simply open the Amazon capsule, click on select keywords and type in appropriate ones (such as 'red handbags' or 'poetry books'.) The items will automatically show up with pictures, once you save the capsule.

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
        Anna Marie Bowmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How do I get an Amazon affiliate ID?

You have to sign-up for the Amazon Associate program by visiting Amazon.com. If you'd like to sign up, start here.

You’ll be asked to fill out information about yourself, such as name, address, payment information. You’ll also be asked what your site – in this case, HubPages – is about. The entire process is very quick.

We then provide you with step by step instructions, including text that you’ll need to cut and paste into appropriate places. Once you’ve been assigned an ID, simply add it to your HubPages affiliate settings so you can begin earning commissions immediately.

3. 0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this