jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Long Journey - 200th Hub!

1. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I cannot believe it - I published my 200th Hub! 

The forums, the Hubs, the technical knowledge - I could not have done it without everyone's efforts.

There is always room for improvement - if you have any suggestions, I always act upon them.  I have moved my capsules (per Marisa Wright), learned about and implemented RSS feeds (from Edweirdo), added news capsules (thanks to WryLilt) and corrected my spelling (several times - sorry for the bother - lmmartin) and of course my dear friend H P Roychoudhury who always lends his support.  And I cannot forget James Watkins who has stuck with me through two profile names and how many avatars!  Yes, I know it is confusing - believe me losing all my followers and starting again was daunting.

Most of all the Hub Pages staff have made this journey much simpler.  Never once did I have to wait beyond 24 hours.  What a comfort to have answers! 

Thank you all very much!  If I didn't mention you by name, please don't take offense.  We are all busy - the universe is huge and wonderful.  All things are great not just good!  You guys are all simply the very, very best!  My life is much brighter because of you.

Thank you!

1. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!! 200 hubs in just 8 months an awesome achievement

3. 61
    tommyjposted 6 years ago

Super Kudos! to a great writer and a very gracious person.

4. Wayne Orvisburg profile image81
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! That takes a lot of work!

5. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

6. reversecharles profile image60
    reversecharlesposted 6 years ago

7. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

oh well done- i can imagine the hard work that went into this mammoth achievement