jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

1. David Stone profile image82
    David Stoneposted 6 years ago

Mine have not been updating at all for the last day or so and were report oddly before that, i.e, in sources, my hits from hub readers sometimes showed a negative amount.

My ratings are changing without, according to the statistics, having any readers for twenty-four hours. Anyone else with this problem?

1. Doc Snow profile image96
      Doc Snowposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, I'm noticing most of the same stuff.  I haven't seen negative hits, but Google Adsense is showing some activity, without anything corresponding happening in the statistics window for Hubpages.

2. FloBe profile image82
      FloBeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am having problems as well...my stats are not updating and the hubscore and hubrank seem to stay the same no matter how much I do. What seems to be the problem?

2. Grant's World profile image77
    Grant's Worldposted 6 years ago

You are not alone.
    My stats have not been changing for about a day now also.
    This has happened in the past and it took a day or so for the HubPages crew to take care of it.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I didn't check mine for two days now, so I really don't know. There might be some glitch in reporting, it happens from time to time.

4. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

there is another thread on this- it does happen and they sort it. However with yesterdays big happenning they probably are only just able to sort it

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

what happened yesterday? hmm

my stats haven't moved since yesterday.

5. reversecharles profile image60
    reversecharlesposted 6 years ago

Hope it's just a temporary bug.

6. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Hey guys.  It took a while to find the problem, but we finally did, and it should be fixed within the hour.  Thanks for your patience!

7. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

whoop whoop!"

i was right- they've dropped them on the floor and still pickin them up

8. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago

My stats are not updating on some of them and on some they are.  For instance I have 9 comments on one hub but it lists that there are 0 views.

9. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 6 years ago

I'm having the same problems.  I published a hub yesterday, and it says it has no views, yet I have several comments on it.  It has happened before, and will be resolved.  As long as people are still reading, and I am still earning a little money here and there, it's all good!

10. liljen23 profile image73
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

My stats have been updated, woohoo.. Thanks Hubpages Team.. smile

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mine, too! Seems to be all better now!