jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do you use social bookmarking to drive traffic to your hubpages?

1. 0
    EMartinposted 8 years ago

Can someone please give me the basics on this?  I have a stumbled upon account, for example, but have no idea what to do once I log in to actual then promote some of my hub pages.  HELP, please!  Many thanks!

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You will see this "Share it!" in every hub, you will get links to some of the social bookmarking sites once you click on it. You can just click on the link given for stumbleupon, it will take you to stumbleupon link submission page. If you are already signed in, you will just need to enter a title and review for the link. I hope this helps. Try the same procedure for Digg, Mixx and all provided you already have created accounts.

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

But whether is it allowed to add own hubs?
    jyoti kothari

3. 0
    EMartinposted 8 years ago

I am selecting the Stumbled Upon option, and I do have an account. Yet, when I fill out the form, it keeps giving me this message:
    Please correct the following:

Please enter the words from the image below

I have no idea what this is talking about!  I have completed the various entry options on the site.  Any one able to help?  Thanks again!

4. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

This is an anti-spam feature.

You should be able to see a graphic with some weirdly twisted and distorted letters and/or numbers on it.

Type them into the box (which is above, below, or beside the graphic).

P.S. You can only submit 10 pages from any one domain, so be selective about which Hubs you Stumble - pick your best 10.