jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I am trying to improve my hubs, please could u help.

1. marithian profile image60
    marithianposted 6 years ago

I have rewritten the following hubs, hoping to gain some readership.  Please can u tell me what u think. I know I need to improve these hubs further anny suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Those links don't seem to work.

3. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago
    1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with WryLilt , if you want to create a poetic persona you should write like a poet, here are are many great writers and they won't like poem under the following category.

* All Topics
          * Fashion and Beauty
          * Perfume and Fragrances
      Don't get hurt my friend but I would say what you are just annoying your readers. Fix your category and see what happens. I don't believe you are doing this for selling perfume as at least you didn't add some amazon capsules. smile

4. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'm confused as to your intent.

These read like poems but the titles and the subtitles read like you're either trying to sell perfume or encourage Chanel to take you up on your ideas.

Very confusing and very unlikely to get readers in my opinion - and if someone does click through they'll probably just get confused, click back and go somewhere else.

5. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

why do you want critiques again and again on the same hubs? I have seen two or three other days when you wanted critiques on the same hubs, if i am not seriously wrong.