jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Has anyone else noticed this?

1. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Whenever I get more traffic from hubpages my google traffic goes down. I think thats weird.....

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i get good traffic from hp, almost all. but my search engine traffic in increasing slowly.

2. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mostly google and other search engines like yahoo and bing. comparably less in hubpages.

3. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I get my most of traffic from the hubpages.My most of the tarrif comes from hub and then google search engine. and ome from other search engines also like yahoo

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't think they are inversely proportional! tongue

I see no reason why would Google traffic decrease when internal traffic increases.

However this could be because there is less traffic on weekends from Google(unless you have hubs related to stuff searched on weekends); and when you publish a new hub you get some internal traffic especially if the title of your hub is a catchy one.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

That's interesting kmackey.

I haven't noticed that with my hub. Then again, about 71% of my traffic comes from Google. That has been my average for a while now. smile

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I get 84.77% of my traffic from search engines.

So I haven't noticed that.

Do you mean when you first publish a hub or are you talking about older hubs getting weird spikes from either/or?

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

I too very slowly getting search engine traffic.

5. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

I too get about 83% of my traffic from search engines, but when I first publish a hub, I get a lot of internal traffic for a couple of days,  the search engine traffic builds over time and the hubpages traffic slows down to a trickle.   I haven't noticed much variation in the search engine traffic.

6. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

I get I anywhere between 55-65% of my traffic from Google.. it is slowly picking up.. actually I think it is going the right way.. when internal traffic drops google traffic saves the day!

7. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

80% of my traffic is search engine.  Im really pleased with that!

8. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 6 years ago

The first readers to a new hub generally come from hubpages but over time Google and the others draw more traffic.