jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Question for people getting about 400 views a day (or more)

1. EmpressFelicity profile image82
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

What's the longest period you've gone (at this level of traffic) without having any Adsense clicks? 

I haven't had any clicks for 48 hours. (I've made a few pence off impressions, but no clicks.) This is unheard of for me these days, and I'm starting to get a bit paranoid.  And I'm hoping to make a 2nd payout at the end of this month too!

1. warchild75 profile image48
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i think i have had one day where i made a few pence like you but got no clicks,usually i get clicks even if its only one.dont panic just yet,im getting 3 times that traffic and i had that one day where i got nothing.leave it a day or two before panicking!

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'd agree with Warchild. Don't panic.

Last month I got about 750-800 hits a day and there was a Saturday where I didn't get a single click.

3. EmpressFelicity profile image82
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

Ah, thanks for that - it's obviously just one of those random things then. 

Just looked up my Adsense stats and it seems I earned £0.73 this morning.  Normal service has been resumed big_smile

4. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

I've had the happen quite a bit. Sometimes it almost seems as if Adsense lags on the tally and shifts them to the next day.

I've had 1500 view days with 0 earnings and 500 view days with CTR's of over 20%. Back when I had a daily earning plan it was pretty infuriating wink

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I strongly suspect this as well. smile

edit: I also suspect they go back to previous days and tack on some more after the fact.

5. CYBERSUPE profile image61
    CYBERSUPEposted 6 years ago

I agree that Adsense falls behind in reporting.

6. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Just wanted to agree with the others really. I usually make around $5 a day on AdSense (not quite enough to retire on) but I do get the odd day where I make just a few cents on impressions with no clicks.

I understand your fear though. I make much more on Amazon and I have a day when I made just $1 on that I was really freaking out that something had gone wrong.

7. Mikeydoes profile image78
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Good to see people are doing pretty well with views. I really wish I would have started this years ago.

So much catching up to do.

1. PurpleOne profile image90
      PurpleOneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with this! I joined two years ago but hardly published anything. I am now trying to play catch up too. I can only manage a few hubs a week tops, then my brain starts to hurt!

8. lyjo profile image59
    lyjoposted 6 years ago

Wow, I really have a long way to go...

9. vanchen profile image85
    vanchenposted 6 years ago

I've gone a few days without any clicks.  I don't worry though because it all usually evens out by the end of the month.

10. Winterfate profile image99
    Winterfateposted 6 years ago

It happens. Last month I averaged between 500 and 550 views a day and got 1-2 clicks every 2-3 days. Then you have the days where you get 4 and 5 clicks in a row, so don't worry, it should pick up soon!

Just make sure to emphasize quality over quantity!

One good hub a week > seven decent to mediocre hubs a week
    (Not saying that's your case, by the way; just putting in a general example.)

Best of luck! big_smile