jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Informational Hubs vs Product Hubs...what's the deal?

1. HELLA profile image61
    HELLAposted 6 years ago

So it is pretty much the standard to use only Adsense in INfo hubs and Amazon in Product hubs?

And what if it is a product/informational (such as a review) type hub?

Just wondering if I should restructure some hubs on products.

1. tritrain profile image78
      tritrainposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can write very informative hubs on a topic AND put one or a few Amazon products there, that may be helpful.

Detailed book reviews would be helped with an Amazon link to the book.

I think these are the best ways to incorporate Amazon into a Hub.  They also have the best chance of a sale.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Adsense is still there in product hubs, at least in most of those.

If you write such hub, include both Amazon and Adsense. It takes some time to learn to write sales hubs that will actually make sales, so why not earn through Adsense at least with such hubs?

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes starting with adsense certainly boost the confidence of the beginners.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

A sales hub should be informational, and an informational hub can make sales.

I think the real difference you are looking for is in informational hubs and product hubs!

4. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

You can use both Amazon & Adsense in product & informational hubs.

However, informational hubs generally make more off adsense because they are geared to people 'researching' or gathering information on a topic.

Product hubs generally make more off Amazon because they are aimed at people who are in a 'buying mood'.

Of course, you can't guarantee which type of traffic you'll get 100%... that's why it's a good idea to use both kinds of advertising for the crossovers.