jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Advice and followers wanted please!!!

1. Hailsale profile image61
    Hailsaleposted 6 years ago

Hi, I would like to hear what people's opinions are on my hub's as im working on more and dont want previous mistakes repeated.
    Primarily i want to be able to create an interesting hub that you guys WANT to read but like most i also thrive from increased page view's and new followers.
    Please write back,

1. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

dont stress about followers,i have never asked anyone to follow me but have nearly 200 just through the content of my hubs,write quality hubs and they will follow!!

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

if you want critiques on your hubs you can post links of a couple of hubs.

Don't worry about followers, write more quality contents follower will come automatically.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I read your profile page with interest. Please correct "biography's" to "biographies." Also, four hubs isn't that much, so it would be natural to write some more.

"Cold as Ice danger" is rather short. In the future, try to aim for 500 words or more. The hub is clear, well-written, and covers an important subject.

I advise against using the words "...please click on the links provided," if you have Adsense enabled, as Google prohibits inducing people to click on ads. I know that this is not what you mean, but the automated system might get it wrong. Instead, you could write, "...please visit the linked sites provided..." or the like.

"Negotiating with Nutters" is suitable length with some interesting images. It is also well-written, informative, and clear. You are good at making a clear point.

I suggest that you start visiting forums relevant to your interests, ask/answer questions, and comment on other people's hubs. This should bring you more followers and familiarize you with the community.

4. Rhysjc profile image60
    Rhysjcposted 6 years ago

Just keep writing good quality Hubs. Often if you follow people on HubPages, they follow you back, so get to know a few people on the forums and see if you like their stuff. Other than that, keep writing and make sure your content is all of good quality.

5. TheOneWhoKnows profile image61
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years ago

The time will bring you the followers

6. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Your topics are intriguing.  The content is too short.  Reading, leaving comments, and activity in the forums will increase your follower number.

7. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I know I keep going on and on about it, but on page optimization really is essential to success.  There are plenty how to's here on hubpages however you can always check my hub on on page optimization. 

If you understand this concept, you will be successful. 

As regards to followers, they will come with time, good content and by actively participating in the forums, helping others.  You want followers that are genuine and interested and you need to follow who you think is interesting too.  Dont follow on the basis of getting followers - this is just a useless exercise!