jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

50-50 You loss!!!

1. 0
    rhtrulesposted 6 years ago

How much sure you are for making money in the internet?
    Ur input to hubpages is more than the output(money)given by hubpages to you.........
    Is it true?
    Tell me your answers...
    I am waiting for very exciting replies and the last one to reply will have a chance to ...........become a winner smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You get 100% of your earnings in Hubpages 60% of the time, I'd say it's well worth it. They give you a free platform to publish on.

However, in order to earn you have to write content that people will read and that will get them to click on an ad or buy from Amazon.

I should also add that rehashing articles you found on other sites written by other people will not help you either.

2. 0
      Jasmine JellyBabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

what do i win?? big_smile

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

It's kind of hard to understand what you are asking...

Are you asking if the input is worth it?

I'd say the answer is yes. Some hubbers are earning thousands per month off the site.

And I'm starting to see reasonable earnings myself.

And I don't need to win anything... I'm already winning on hubpages. smile

3. BRIAN SLATER profile image84
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

We are all born winners- it's learning to accept defeat that makes it difficult for some... Bruce Lee 1976

4. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

It depends on what you are here for.  The site claims a passive income and that is exactly what you get on the tin!

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image84
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nice answer smile smile

5. Super Chef profile image64
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

I sometimes feel I could be wasting my time but after not being here for four months due to family and work commitments. When I returned my google account from hubpages is building up nicely. So the answer to your question of course its worth it in the long run and its true what people say time and patience is all it takes as long as you write quality work.

6. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

First put your effort then you can decide yourself. Take action.