jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

What % of the sell on Amazon is yours? It appears to be about 1%? - am I reading the reports wrong or is that rally all you get? I sold 3 items and they were shipped- my earning however state less than $5.00?

1. Super Chef profile image66
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I believe the percentage you recieve is between 1-6% for the first 7 items you sell then your percentage increases as you sell more items. If you search nellie hoxie under hubbers she would be better to help as she is genius at product sales.

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Generally, you receive 4% to 8.5% of sales, depending on how many things you sell. There are a few exceptions, like computers with a $25 cap, electronics are always at 4%, etc.

See this chart for more information.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Hi Paula,

Here is a complete list of the compensation rates:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … ation.html

The more items you sell, the higher your commission will go on most products. It begins at 4% each month and increases with more sales.

If you're asking about people clicking through and then buying other items - out of about 50 items sold through my amazon affiliate links, I think only about 3-5 items were ones I actually had displayed on my hubs.

The other day I sold a vacuum cleaner - I don't have a single hub to do with cleaning products!

(Also, if you click on your reports, you'll see a list of the items sold and can click through to see how much they are worth.)

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Thanks WryLilt for the information... just wrote a hub on the same..

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
      PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you all- still new to actual sales! But am glad I'm getting some!