jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I think I'm gonna drop out of this.... (in favor of my own challenge)

1. Timstown profile image77
    Timstownposted 6 years ago

It's not because I can't do it or I'm being lazy or anything, it's just that I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I much prefer quality of quantity.  I could definitely write a Hub a day, but not necessarily Hubs that meet my own standards of quality.   I'd prefer to work on one Hub for a few days to make it perfect than to bust one out everyday.  And even if I have a lot of free time one day, I can't always write a Hub as well as I could if I took 2-3 days to create it due to my inability to concentrate on one thing for extended periods of time (sounds lame, I know... but... I really can't most of the time.  I'm trying out some different productivity techniques to try to cope with this, however).  Therefore, I am creating for myself a new challenge:  Post a quality, well written Hub that I can feel proud of every three days.  I might do more sometimes, since every now and then I do get into the zone and am able to finish things rather quickly... but my goal will be every three days.

Timstownposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So.. be on the lookout for a new Hub tomorrow.  It will be a humorous Hub rather than informative, but I think some of you might get a kick out of it.

Can I still post in this section even though I'm doing my own thing?

2. blondepoet profile image80
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I am the same can't write top quality everyday as ideas just aren't there. You got to do what you got to do!!!!!

Timstownposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I actually have enough ideas, I just need the time to word everything correctly and often do some extra research on what I'm writing about.  Not to mention I'm also trying to do some keyword/SEO research for most of my Hubs.  OK, well... maybe I don't have enough quality ideas... but enough ideas that would be good enough (at least for a month).

working