jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How to get huge traffic to my hubs?

1. nikmaya62 profile image49
    nikmaya62posted 6 years ago

I am confusing about my traffic. There is not any significance improvement in my hubs traffic, I've done some SEO techniques but I still need a best technique to get a huge traffic to my hubs. Any ideas? I need your help, please?

2. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Pick a really good topic that draws readers to it like a bee-hive full of dripping honey draws in the bears.

3. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

It doesn't happen fast.  There is no SEO magic lamp that you can just rub and get traffic.  You want to earn money, write articles.  Every day.  Over and over.  For months and months.  Or, you can spend tons of time backlinking and promoting the few you have.  But either way, you have to put in lots of time and be patient.  Yes, it's possible to get lucky and get some article that totally just rocks, but it is also possible to get discovered by a famous music producer and become a rock star.  You could win the lottery too.  So, there's luck and then there is effort, work.  One will definitely pay off, the other, well, probably not but it's easy.

1. A la carte profile image62
      A la carteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Totally agree...it is all about hard work and determination with a bit of luck thrown in.

4. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I am still looking for the secret! Its a combination of hard work, SEO, keywords, promoting elsewhere, great title, great writing, good layout and patience I would say.

5. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Luck will only take you so far… Hard work will only take you so far…

Like with pretty much everything else in life, you have to have both! smile

6. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

You've only been publishing here for 6 weeks.  Concentrate on writing quality hubs with good titles on topics people are searching for, link to your hubs from your blogs, your Twitter, your Facebook, and your other relevant hubs, and have patience!