jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How To Increase Hub Traffic?

1. albabu profile image60
    albabuposted 9 years ago

Dear hubbers!
    Anybody give me good idea to increase hub traffic?
    Give your good exprience advise.
    How to check my daily clicks and earnings?
    Anybody get payment from hub?
    Show your earnings proof.
    Payment given by hub or google?
    Senior hubbers give above details,please

1. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

The payment for Adsense is done by Google.

2. 62
      david55posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hi ,

To Improve your Internet Business & to get more Visitors & to get good page rank in Top search Engines then you have to choose search engine optimization.

If you are looking for Good page rank in Google,If you need more
      visitors for your website(s) and If you want to improve your Internet business then Please contact me at david.peters.55@gmail.com.

By utilizing our services you can get good page rank & more visitors within 10 days(maximum).

No need to pay any money at first.You can pay the Money only after you are satisfied with our results.First we will Work for you,later you can pay the money.This is a great offer which you have never seen and never heard.

We are charging Just $ 150 US dollars for 50 hours of work.

To know more about our program and processes Please feel free to contact me at

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

My first recommendation would be to create your own original content instead of using recycled articles from free articles zone.

The answer to most of your other questions are in the FAQ:

3. Andy Shaw profile image60
    Andy Shawposted 9 years ago

Hi every one,

We can improve our hub traffic by doing social bookmarking by clicking on the Icon Share it.we should just click on the bookmark icons in share it.

or you can book mark many more by taking the help of Addthis.com
    where you find more than 30 bookmarking sites are available.

Good Luck

4. sukritha profile image45
    sukrithaposted 9 years ago

Hai I am a new person here. Still i think we have to go on with our own ideas and data. I am learning from other hubbers. First you just go through some popular hubs so that understand what actually they are conveying. No body is master of anything. So we have to try sincerely to achieve good result

5. retireyoung profile image61
    retireyoungposted 9 years ago

Here is my own take on the subject:

6. brandEXPANSION profile image60
    brandEXPANSIONposted 7 years ago

How about creating a hub and use a "poll" module to create and interesting or fun poll. Then send out a tweet, facebook notice, post to a linkedin group, etc. encouraging people to take the quick poll. The traffic will be to the hub with the poll on it but you can link to other hubs or webpages from there, folks might click on the "other hubs by..." section. And traffic to any of your hubs is good for your hub score.