jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Some help please

1. Ruben Rivera profile image80
    Ruben Riveraposted 6 years ago

I have a couple of Hubs that I would like to make better if possible, thank you for any constructive criticism.

This one took off after a while and I can find it in the second place, third place under many keywords, what do you think I should do to make t to first place, or is it at its peak?
    http://hubpages.com/hub/US-Marine-Corps … d-you-Join

This one has some traffic but very small, anything I can do to make it better?

Thank you

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

Hubs well done, you need more keywords. Good job

3. 0
    Whikatposted 6 years ago

Hi Ruben,

I think your hubs look great. Your picked a specific niche, and will probably get many readers interested in that niche, but maybe not from the general public. That may explain the traffic. Have you done any keyword research to find out how much traffic you could expect if your hubs landed in first place?

4. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Ruben - you're badly lacking tags and appropriate headers.

Some tags:
    Us marine corps boot camp
    Us marine corps ranks
    Us marine corps history
    Us navy
    Young marines
    Marines for life
    Us marine corps uniform
    Us navy seal
    Marine corps emblem
    Marine corps logo
    United states marines
    Marine corps
    United states military
    Marine corps institute
    Marine corps orders
    Marine corps league
    Marine corps association
    Marine corps jobs
    Commandant of the marine corps
    Marine corps university
    Marine corp
    Marine corps cadence

Any of the above could be used (appropriately) as tags, one or two could be used as headers. You have the content, you have the interest of your readers. Just lacks some on-page SEO.

I looked at your marine corps one by the way - I'm assuming the other could do with the same polish.

A few tweaks, add a little more content (not that you need it, just to freshen it up, say 10% ish) and see what happens. A few backlinks won't hurt it either. You've picked a good topic, I'm sure there's plenty of miltary related sites that you could approach smile

1. 0
      Whikatposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That was excellent feedback and suggestions. I am sorry I missed those when I looked at the hub. I will have to polish up my skills on feedback. smile

5. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Noooo lol I was only doing what you did - trying to help and be constructive! Your advice was just as valid, I just elaborated on what you'd already written smile