jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Increase referral rate with amazon, How do I refer items?

1. tommyur profile image61
    tommyurposted 6 years ago

On my Amazon Associates homepage it says that if I want to increase my referral rate I need to refer 5 more Amazon items. How do I do that?

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just use amazon ads in your hubs you will get automatically referrals when someone clicks on amazon items

2. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

This will be interesting I have been trying to work that out for months.

I am on a minus this month because someone returned an item smile

3. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

By "refer" they mean "sell." So you need to sell more items.

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Write more hubs around amazon products, get traffic to those hubs, get some of those people to click your amazon ads and actually buy something. If you get 5 more people to try and buy something it will increase your % for each sale in the month. Some people try to flog cheep items just to increase their % each month so that when they make a decent value sale they get a higher % for that sale.

Now finding products to write to and getting traffic is a little more complicated then can be said simply in a forum. I suggest sitting down with a few hubs and studying the various methods that people have found successful in choosing topics and getting traffic. Then its a case of, stop checking amazon until you have a fair number of hubs more then you have now (unless you have a website with links, then its a case of more pages on your site with more amazon ads and more chances to attract traffic).

5. LSKing profile image86
    LSKingposted 6 years ago

I agree with kristenblog. The more content with Amazon referral links, the more sales you will make. It's not uncommon to see several sales a day with a good amount of content linking back to amazon with your referral ID. Remember that you should expand your content when possible and using blogging and social networking sites will help with this.

Best Wishes

6. tommyur profile image61
    tommyurposted 6 years ago

Thanks a lot! It was really useful information!