jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Increase in Traffic Because of Bing?

1. LSKing profile image85
    LSKingposted 6 years ago

I took a looksie at my hub statistics and there was a major shift in the line up. One of my more recent hubs shot up in views and number. I looked at the traffic source portion, and to my surprise I notice Bing..... have any of you notice this? I just thought it was weird because the shift literally happened over night. I have no idea how Bing picked it up and I would love for it to do the same for my other hubs. Thanks!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I had a very sudden huge increase in Bing traffic starting on June 6th. It's stayed pretty steady since then.

3. LSKing profile image85
    LSKingposted 6 years ago

I'm so curious to see what the next few weeks bring as far as traffic smile

1. 0
      BenjaminBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All I know is that Bing and Yahoo have more strict guidelines apparently than many other search engines as for example my best ranking Hub that I now hold 2 spots on the front page for broad search and as many as 5 spots on page 1 for phrase match search on google and a few other search engines is not even listed with Bing and Yahoo.

I do get a hit from Bing and Yahoo on occasion but too few to give a hoot about.

1. LSKing profile image85
        LSKingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, okay well maybe it was something else that bumped my one hub up so quickly. I'm still learning my way around the mechanics of Hubpages. Thanks for your input.

1. Super Chef profile image65
          Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just submitted my website and hub homepage to Bing in the hope of more traffic lol

4. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i get some good traffic in one of my hub from bing.

5. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

Bing is good sense of traffic for me too. After Hubpages and google bing is my third highest traffic contributor.